Saturday, April 3, 2010

School then Holidays


Hi, it's me, Regina.  I'm sorry I didn't write for a long time, it's just...I was busy.  But now it's holidays!  So now I have more time to write, which is good.  At school we had 3 tests.  One was a Mapping test, the 2nd one was an Explorer test,the 3rd one was a Science test.  They all went good.  I only got one result, the Science test.  It was 22/25. My parents were proud of me and they still are.  For Easter I did 3 eggs,1 bunny and 1 chick.  My mum bought me LPS(Littlest Pet Shop) and my bro got Warhammer(The Dead).  I'm sooo excited!  Today I got a laser pointer just like my brother.  Also today we went to the park but my brother was sick so my mum had to stay at home. Tomorrow I get to open my present and I can't wait! Happy Easter! 



Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment